This summer treat made by Liv (@LivCakes77 on TikTok) using Hank’s Birch Beer Soda is sure to make any summer BBQ kickin’!
Hank’s Birch Beer BBQ Chicken Sliders
For the Chicken
4 chicken breasts
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
For the Birch Beer BBQ Sauce
2 1/4 cups BBQ sauce
1/2 cup Hank’s Birch Beer Soda
For the Sandwich
6 hamburger buns
Sliced dill pickles
- In a pan, heat olive oil. Season chicken breasts and sear both sides until golden brown. Add some water to the bottom of the pan, cover with a lid, and cook for 7-10 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees (F).
- Using two forks or a hand mixer, shred chicken and set aside to make BBQ sauce.
- In a saucepan, combine BBQ sauce and Hank’s Birch Beer. Bring to a boil and simmer until the sauce becomes thick and sticky.
- Add birch beer BBQ sauce to shredded chicken.
- Once your buns are toasted, add BBQ chicken, sliced onions, and pickle slices. Enjoy!